The 2012 BMW X3 is a crossover SUV with sport appeal. The BMW X3 comes with excellent features like all-wheel drive, HD radio, panoramic sunroof, and power sunshades. Plus driver’s can revel in the X3’s responsive handling and eight-speed transmission.
The 2012 BMW X3 is offered in two trims: the xDrive28i and the xDrive35i.
2012 BMW X3 xDrive28i
• 2.0-liter DOHC 240-horsepower 4-cylinder engine producing 221 lb-ft. of torque
• 19 MPG city / 25 MPG highway*
• Driving Dynamics Control with eco pro mode, xDrive all-wheel drive, power tailgate, and rain-sensing windshield wipers
• Eight-way power front seats, leatherette upholstery, tilt/telescoping leather-wrapped steering wheel, automatic climate control, and silver interior trim
• BMW iDrive, Dynamic cruise control, Bluetooth, memory for driver’s settings, 12-speaker sound system, iPod/USB adapter, and HD radio
2012 BMW X3 xDrive35i
Standard Safety Features
• 3.0-liter DOHC turbocharged 6-cylinder engine with 300-horsepower and 300 lb-ft. of torque
• 19 MPG city / 26 MPG highway*
• Xenon adaptive headlights, LED brake lights, Sienna wood trim, and a panoramic sunroof with two glass panels and sunshades
• Anti-theft alarm system
• Crash sensor
• BMW Advanced Safety System
• Active head restraints
• Door-mounted airbags
• Dual-stage front airbags
• Front-passenger seat sensor
The 2012 BMW X3 is the perfect example of a car-like ride with SUV-designed handling. The X3 boasts a spacious cabin with plenty of legroom and cargo space. Between the comfy seats and the responsive steering, you’ll want to drive around in the BMW X3 all day.
* EPA-estimated figures only. Your actual mileage will vary.