The 2012 BMW 1 Series is a boldly styled compact car that delivers the BMW promise of a refined and enjoyable drive. The 2012 1 Series can be purchased as either a coupe or convertible. Both choices come with powerful engines, tons of options, and the sporty drive that consumers crave.
The 2012 BMW 1 Series comes in two configurations: 128i or 135i.
2012 BMW 128i
2012 BMW 135i
• 3.0-liter inline-6 engine producing 230-horsepower and 200 lb-ft of torque
• 18 mpg city / 28 mpg highway*
• Leatherette upholstery, gloss black trim, leather-wrapped sport steering wheel with controls, push-button start, automatic climate control, and on-board computer with Check Control
• Cruise control, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, power windows, automatic headlights, rain-sensing windshield wipers, heated mirrors and washer jets, and power-folding soft-top for the convertible version
• HD radio, AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo, iPod and USB port, and auxiliary input jack
• 300-horsepower 3.0-liter turbocharged inline-6 engine generating 300 lb-ft of torque
• 20 mpg city / 28 mpg highway*
• Gray poplar wood trim, eight-way power front seats, four-way power adjustable lumbar support, memory for driver’s seat and mirrors, and 2-way power moonroof with sunshade
• High-intensity headlight washers, rear spoiler, Xenon headlights, and cornering lights
• Fully lined power-folding automatic soft-top with heated glass rear window and electric rear defroster for convertible models
Standard Safety Features
• Anti-lock brakes
• BMW’s Advanced Safety System
• Crash sensors
• Adaptive brake lights
• Advanced technology airbag system
• Dynamic stability control
• Tire pressure monitoring system
In addition to its excellent driving capabilities, the 2012 BMW 1 Series also boasts an attractive and updated interior, an available sport package, and numerous standard safety features. Whether driving with the family or going for a joy ride with the top down, the BMW 1 Series will satisfy your needs.
*EPA-estimated figures are for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on speed, driving habits, trip length, and driving conditions; actual mileage may be lower.